I am looking to Create a Purchase Order Approval Workflow based on Department.
- Employee in a given department raises a Purchase Order
- Senior Admin Staff for that Department Gives First-Line Approval
- Final approval is given by Manager/CEO
See Below screenshot for proposed Workflow
I have created a custom field in the Purchase Order Doctype to indicate Department and made the field compulsory.
- How do i enforce If Department is Permitted in User Permission? This was easier to accomplish in V10 but with changes to the permission manager in v11 and carried over to v12, i am finding it difficult to implement
- How do i ensure that only users whose Department=True will be notified via mail for approval.
- Is it possible to modify the default workflow mail alert auto-generated? or do i have to create custom mail alert to accomplish (2) above?
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.