Agriculture module not in selection on VirtualBox setup

Hi,

I just installed the production image of erpnext on virtualbox and when was asked to select a module Agriculture was not listed? Is it only on the development version? I read the post on installing the agriculture module but could not find the domain list or any other info on where to enable it. I enabled it easily on the cloud version. Any tips on how to install the agriculture module on the production virutalbox image will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Were you using the latest available ERPNext version? Agriculture module got merged back in December and is available for production right now.

Hi,
I downloaded the production virtualbox image from the download page. Should I try the development branch? It is not in the production version I tried below.
Thanks,
Kevin
https://erpnext.com/download

@kmoroz1 can you check what version of ERPNext you are on? If you’ve already set up ERPNext go to About under Help.

Else in your bench folder just do a bench version. I suspect the VM is not updated.

thanks for the update tip. I didn’t keep reading once the login came up!
I updated the bench a few times and rebooted the VM.

erpnext is 10.0.23
frappe is 10.0.25

Now I can’t login. I get the sign in screen and when I login as Administrator with the password and hit sign in it just stays on sign in and never tries to login.

Should I update the Ubuntu to V16 next? That is what the VM is saying when I login that there is an update available for ubuntu.

Thank again,

Kevin