Accounting Report: Account Receivables and Payables, unable to Sort by amounts

Hi,

I would like to ask here that in the accounting module we have 2 basic reports, general ledger and trial balance where we can see the details of the accounts receivables and payables.

Now my query is that is there a way to see like all the account receivables in ascending order of amount receivable since there seems to be no way in which I could just see the trial balance of the account receivables and then sort it according to various other fields like amount receivable etc.

Kindly let me know if there is any report of this sorts where I can sort by various fields.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Aditya,

Currently very bottlenecked with issues - can we please hold for a bit?

FYI we are working on:

1. Warehouse-wise reorder levels
2. Renaming Purchase Request to Material Request (so it could be request for Transfer or Purchase).
3. Upgrades to Leave Application
4. Making Round-off as a option (we get many requests for this)

Plus have promised updates to the website module.

I hope you can understand.

- Rushabh

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Addy <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to ask here that in the accounting module we have 2 basic reports, general ledger and trial balance where we can see the details of the accounts receivables and payables.

Now my query is that is there a way to see like all the account receivables in ascending order of amount receivable since there seems to be no way in which I could just see the trial balance of the account receivables and then sort it according to various other fields like amount receivable etc.

Kindly let me know if there is any report of this sorts where I can sort by various fields.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Hi Rushabh,

I agree that you people are very bottle necked with issues and hence I could develop the report by myself. Just provide me with the directions and this report could be ready in a week’s time or maybe more.

Basically, I would like to know if there is any table in the system where the balances of the accounts are store, just like the BIN table where the balances of all items codes are stored (this is the analogy which I am taking for accounts).

If there is any table with such balances then consider your report as done by the end of this day, but I am not aware of such table, i hope you could help me with the table name if there exists one.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:13:46 AM UTC+5:30, Rushabh Mehta wrote:

Aditya,

FYI we are working on:

2. Renaming Purchase Request to Material Request (so it could be request for Transfer or Purchase).

- Rushabh

Hi,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Aditya, there is no such table at the moment. Best suggestion is to export to excel and sort there.

Regards training... The grid reports are directly written in code and it's not easy unless you spend a lot of time. We are planning to make grid reports for AP and AR. But will take some time.

Sent from mobile

On 20-Feb-2013, at 12:33 PM, Addy <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

I agree that you people are very bottle necked with issues and hence I could develop the report by myself. Just provide me with the directions and this report could be ready in a week's time or maybe more.

Basically, I would like to know if there is any table in the system where the balances of the accounts are store, just like the BIN table where the balances of all items codes are stored (this is the analogy which I am taking for accounts).

If there is any table with such balances then consider your report as done by the end of this day, but I am not aware of such table, i hope you could help me with the table name if there exists one.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:13:46 AM UTC+5:30, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Aditya,

FYI we are working on:

- Rushabh

Hi,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.