Server Error when logging in with social keys with facebook

When i am trying to login with facebook i get this error.
so please anyone help me with this as i tried more than one solution that is stated here on the forums and nothing worked even after updating the bench

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 67, in application
    response = frappe.api.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py", line 53, in handle
    return frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 22, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 53, in execute_cmd
    return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 939, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/www/login.py", line 56, in login_via_facebook
    login_via_oauth2("facebook", code, state, decoder=json.loads)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/oauth.py", line 170, in login_via_oauth2
    login_oauth_user(info, provider=provider, state=state)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/oauth.py", line 230, in login_oauth_user
    user = data["email"]
KeyError: u'email'

The email id for that User seems to be a problem, so try these

reset their FB social login settings
can the User login via Github Google or Frappe?
can other users login ok via FB?

That user doesnt even have an account, i was trying to create a new user via fb login and that error came out and i dont use google or frappe for login i want only fb

Your goal here is to exercise the code, to eliminate that as the root cause of your error.

But so far your user data settings seem to be the cause of the problem not the oauth login code?