Workflow for Quotation Approval

Hi,

I’m trying to make quotation workflow process but having a few issues.

The workflow is attached below.

The First Issue is that when I Cancel the Quotation as a Sales Manager, it can not be submitted again…
It can be edited and saved by the Sales User but it doesn’t Appear again to be Approved by Sales Manager.

We just want the rejected Quotation to be edited again by Sales User or Sales Manager, so that the Sales Manager can Approve it once it is created correctly.

Second Issue is that as soon as I activated this Workflow, I can’t add another row to the Items when making the Quotation. (Tried with both Sales User and Sales Manager accounts). Once I disable this workflow, add row option appeared again.

Please let us know how to resolve these issues.

Kind Regards,
Bilal

As per my understanding, if the doc status once reached 1 or 2 it cannot revert.

Status 2 can take place only after 1.

So, once rejected, we have to delete the quotation and start from scratch?

If that’s the only way this workflow will work then is there any way to Hide the Submit button for a certain user in the default workflow?

Add one more transition rule for Rejected to Applied. and that same cycle will repeat again.

I don’t get it… Add one more rule For Rejected to Applied or From Rejected to Applied? Which Lines Do I need to add?
I tried adding 5th Transition Rule, but it doesn’t do anything.
I added Line 1 under line 4. Is that correct? Do I need to do anything under STATES?

Also… there has been no reply regarding the Second major issue i mentioned…
Second Issue is that as soon as I activated this Workflow, I can’t add another row to the Items when making the Quotation. (Tried with both Sales User and Sales Manager accounts). Once I disable this workflow, add row option appeared again.

It is working now after I have put a 5th line with Applied - Review - Pending.

The Add row button is also being displayed now for some reason.

But Now I can’t cancel or edit the Quotation after it is Submitted.
Before there was a Cancel button on the Submitted Quotation next to Menu.

Can anyone help please?

Hi… I’m facing the same issue… So… can you show me your actual workflow?

I’ve got this working, but, when I reject a PO, the workflow is whaiting another step:

This is my config:

Can you help me??