Woocommerce full 2 way integration

How did you get it to work on version 12. The past version that we could get that to work on version 10

Yes, it is two way for customers and products, sales orders only into ERPNext.

This is a know ERPNext issue in version 12 and has nothing to do with the app. Run this and then repeat:

$ bench mariadb
> delete from `tabDocType` where `name` = "GCalendar Settings";

This is actively maintained and was ported to Python 3 (note Py2 is no longer patched).

Thanks for the command. It seems to work but I have a new problem…

frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: Search field manufacturer_part_no is not valid

Could you please share to full traceback? As far as I can see this again is not related to WooCommerce, but the ERPNext database structure…

@lasalesi Does this include stock balance update as well? I can’t seem to find any documentation for configuration.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 174, in _run_module_as_main
main”, fname, loader, pkg_name)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 72, in _run_code
exec code in run_globals
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 97, in
main()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 18, in main
click.Group(commands=commands)(prog_name=‘bench’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 764, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 717, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1137, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1137, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 956, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 555, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/init.py”, line 25, in _func
ret = f(frappe._dict(ctx.obj), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/site.py”, line 173, in install_app
install_app(app, verbose=context.verbose)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/installer.py”, line 94, in install_app
sync_fixtures(name)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/fixtures.py”, line 24, in sync_fixtures
ignore_links=True, overwrite=True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/data_import.py”, line 60, in import_doc
frappe.modules.import_file.import_file_by_path(f, data_import=True, force=True, pre_process=pre_process, reset_permissions=True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/import_file.py”, line 66, in import_file_by_path
ignore_version=ignore_version, reset_permissions=reset_permissions)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/import_file.py”, line 141, in import_doc
doc.insert()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 259, in insert
self.run_post_save_methods()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 919, in run_post_save_methods
self.run_method(“on_update”)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 787, in run_method
out = Document.hook(fn)(self, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 1058, in composer
return composed(self, method, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 1041, in runner
add_to_return_value(self, fn(self, *args, **kwargs))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 781, in
fn = lambda self, *args, **kwargs: getattr(self, method)(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/custom/doctype/custom_field/custom_field.py”, line 61, in on_update
validate_fields_for_doctype(self.dt)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/doctype/doctype.py”, line 669, in validate_fields_for_doctype
validate_fields(frappe.get_meta(doctype, cached=False))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/doctype/doctype.py”, line 977, in validate_fields
check_search_fields(meta, fields)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/doctype/doctype.py”, line 831, in check_search_fields
frappe.throw(
(“Search field {0} is not valid”).format(fieldname))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 364, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 350, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 316, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: Search field manufacturer_part_no is not valid

Thanks!

ok I was able to install it finally
but when I open the woocommerce settings I see that. I tried reload, clear cache

No errors during installation

Installing woocommerceconnector…
Updating DocTypes for woocommerceconnector [========================================]

Yes, it includes stock balance from ERPNext to WooCommerce. It uses one base warehouse and can also include additional warehouses.

Which version are you on? Maybe a bench update could help resolve this…?

I am having similar issue

i am on v11.1.68…

Are we missing anything ?

I’m on the latest version. Bench update yesterday

@lasalesi Same error for me. ERPNext v12.4.2. I ran bench update but still no change.

@lasalesi trust you are going very well

it appears there is an issue with installing the app. If you don’t mind can you help take a look at what the issue is…

Thank you

Was able to reproduce this, the issue only affected fresh installs in ERPNext v12, where the Doctype is visible, but reproducibly shows the error
grafik
I have pushed a bugfix in v12 which resolved the issue in my case, if someone could please check and revert back, thanks.

@lasalesi i pulled the update and now this is all i see:

The settings doctype is gone.

Thanks for checking, this is normal because I have moved the doctype. Can you please reload the WooCommerce page, then it should show up. Otherwise, please go to Doctype List, WooCommerce Settings and open it from there just to check if it becomes accessible…

Going to doctype list and woocommerce settings opens customize form for the doctype. It doesn’t actually open. Reloading the woocommerce page doesn’t help either.

On the doctype, there should be a “Go to WooCommerce Settings” button, which opens the settigns:

Is this not visible? Can you please share a screenshot of the Doctype (I guess something with the update did not complete)…

Okay so i clicked on the go to woocommerce settings button and i still got the “Sorry i could not find what you were looking for” error.

same problem. I updated with bench update. I dont know if I need to do anything else special to update woocommerce connector.

Then I click on go to woocommerce settings and at this address: /desk#Form/WooCommerce%20Settings

Woocommerce log list works at this address: /desk#List/woocommerce%20Log/List