[WIP]: Kanban view for Frappe

Meanwhile kanban has landed into develop branch: Kanban Board #2172 by netchampfaris · Pull Request #2542 · frappe/frappe · GitHub

2 Likes

I have been just installed a dev machine to play with it and all i can say is wow guys. Pair that with the filters and it is one of the best kanban boards that i have used in a while

2 Likes

Marvelous @ Team Frappe!..

1 Like

This is still WIP so no announcement yet :wink:

Please post issues as you find.

1 Like

First congrats for the new kanban, to try it, I created a board for leads based on the field status, I’ve few issues:

• Dragging card between columns don’t change status.

• When I drag card any column to another and refresh, it stays in the original column and get a copy in the new column (can duplicate a card in the new columns unlimited times)

• The color options don’t seem to have any effect (also color options limited only 3)

• Add card doesn’t work for all doctypes. for example, I have a customer kanban, when I click add card in any column, it doesn’t do anything. Isn’t supposed to allow me to add a customer with minimum details just like in list view?

PS: two nice features that were in the last kanban app you should guys consider:

1. Choosing the fields that are showing on the cards
  2. number of in the list for each column
1 Like

would it be an idea to have https://beta.erpnext.com to reflect develop by default (unless an actual beta testing is taking place [just realizing then it’s also develop]) then

At present it seems to be the same state as ‘demo.erpnext.com