Windows Base Offline Point Of Sales Solution

Hello Everyone,
This is not a Job post. This is how I say thank to the community and ERPNext for such a great product. We have been working on integrating our POS System with ERPNext and so far so good. We are not 100% there but we now in production in a farm store and closing store in Jamaica.

We would like to give back to the community by giving any community member 1-year free subscription with our offline POS, just pay for support if you need it or use our support hub page. You can set up the integration on your instant of ERPNext.

To get your free version please go to our web site http://j3enterprisesolution.com and purchase cloud subscription with promo code ERPNext to get 100% discount.
You will receive the link to download the application and instruction to setup up.

http://j3enterprisesolution.com/knowledge-base/?top-category=installation-setup

If you really believe in the philosophy, open source your app. You will get others to contribute too :wink:

Thank for you feedback @rmehta, this is something we are considering for our Android, iOS and Linux version before we release to the public. For now the windows version code remain close, ma be in the future it will open the windows version source code. We will for sure accept request from other developer and make the modification to the code where necessary. What we can do now is make the product free to used by the community starting with 1 year free subscription and see where we go from there. Our software started out long before we met ERPNext so it will take some time to move it to open source.

Do not mean to rain on your parade but it sure looks like you want to use ERPNext to leverage your apps popularity. A sort of Trojan horse.

Any discerning person would see this tactic for what it is.

Clever by half ?

1 Like

With all due respect @olamide_shodunke that is not our intention at all. We are not leveraging ERPNext to make our application popular. This not a fare statement at all @olamide_shodunke . Where I come from no one Knew what is ERPNext or selling ERPNext. Our application have integration for quick books, infor XA and we are making intention for SAP onthe ERP for large companies in Jamaica. ERPNext is very good product and we would like to hell making ERPNext popular in Jamaica. In fact I will be more that happy to to with draw my post if everyone one is thinking like you @olamide_shodunke. For the record am offended by your comment but that ok.

Do not be offended @Jermaine_Gray. It is not my intention to offend you, rather I am trying to draw your attention to a statement of fact.

Do you recall the comments you made on the discussion below ?

New POS interface - Please contribute to the bounty :) [Now $1010!] - #100 by Jermaine_Gray

This was a situation where a lot of us where trying to make ERPNext PoS better and contributing money for this purpose , I contributed $150 and at the end of the day we raised over $1,000 and made it better.

Your only contribution then was to stylishly hawk your own PoS software.

The Net does not forget. If you truly have the interest of ERPnext at heart then use your skills in retail PoS to make the ERPNext PoS better.

The only thing you can have against me is that am super blunt. But I tell the truth.

You can withdraw your post, that is your choice.

Olamide

1 Like

Hi
i am looking solution for windows based pos with erpnext back end

Taking back my post