Why does my Library Mgt App file structure look different from the docs? Updates?

Thank you so much John Clarke, I’ve been looking for this command. I’m able to start the Dev server now but no way to see what’s happening in the background because for some reason I dont know I can only make 1 connection to my VM. Something I’ve just posted about on AskUbuntu.com.

For now I can stop the server everytime, check if my doctypes are now showing the run bench start again to continue.

Still I cannot see any DocType related files. Perhaps I should start the process again from the begining, this time using bench start. Pheeew :sweat:

I have no experience with that, some ideas:

check /var/log/auth.log for clues why the 2nd connection is always refused or resets?

For verbose debug ssh -v frappe@localhost

turn off fail2ban

This suggests to delete .pub ssh key to test
ssh - ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange

FWIW for VM I use qemu-KVM and bridge networking with default PAM and no ssh connection limit problem…

1 Like

@adam26d try to uncheck ‘custom’ in your doctype and the controller files will appear in the directory structure

1 Like

I’ve tried this @chrismberi. Next attempt I’ll start again using the dev VM.

FWIW, I was running into a similar issue and unchecking “Custom” in the doctype (which was only available when I was in developer mode) led to the proper directories showing up.

I also did a bench restart and bench migrate before checking if the folders were there, so I’m not sure if they were required or not.

1 Like

yup…bench restart should fix that…

I found the solution, login using Administrator

1 Like