When adding a user with the system in Portuguese/English the below error is raised when i try to assign the userID
Note also that when changing the language to EN the translated “Masculino” ramains instead of Male.
But if i remove the UserID besides of the not translated Male the record is saved even… also if i click to change will continue in portuguese and will be saved …
But if i add the UserID the same error message.
Noticed that if i rename the record name from Porguguese “Feminino” to English “Female” and modify the record … the Error for having Feminino is raised and i change to Female … and right after assign the userid it works.
I am facing same error in Turkish version.
I’ve translated a big part of the system already to portuguese-BR, and I’m using the system in portuguese without any huge problems, actually I use the HR for a year now. Please download the translations in https://translate.erpnext.com/help on the end of the page.
To translate any term that is not translated, for portuguese or turkish you can translate in custom translations, its the easiest way!
I do understand that … but the problem is when you create a new DB or new Company from scratch and you select PT as your default language … the Systemw will create the default records in PT which is correct but when comparing it is not translating back to what you have on the code … e.g
your translation is “Feminino” while the code is comparing “Feminino” == ‘Female’ either it translates back the “Feminino” or the code fixed is the one to be translated.
A few weeks ago I made a post (ideally someone from erpnext can ping) where I asked non-English communities to join the collaboration of adding all the missing tags to translate, as there is a lot to do. Once they are in erpnextranslate, everyone should be able to translate it.