When creating a journal voucher, cannot filter the accounts

In my virtual box, i run the system and  i cannot filter the accounts when i create a Journal Voucher. It gives 0 results when i search the accounts using wild cards. Pl help me on this.

Hi,

You need to use wild-card character “%” to search.

Say you want to search for “ABC Corp”, you can search using “%Corp” or “A%Corp” or “ABC%” etc.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 26-Nov-2012, at 8:18 PM, Iranga Subasinghe pr...@gmail.com wrote:

In my virtual box, i run the system and i cannot filter the accounts when i create a Journal Voucher. It gives 0 results when i search the accounts using wild cards. Pl help me on this.

Hi

Thanks for the reply… The problem is it doesn't give any result for any input… I tried as you said according to the available accounts…

Thanks!

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Anand Doshi <an…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Hi,

You need to use wild-card character "%" to search.

Say you want to search for "ABC Corp", you can search using "%Corp" or "A%Corp" or "ABC%" etc.

Thanks,

Anand.

On 26-Nov-2012, at 8:18 PM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my virtual box, i run the system and i cannot filter the accounts when i create a Journal Voucher. It gives 0 results when i search the accounts using wild cards. Pl help me on this.
>

--

Can you check the web console and see if there is an error there? This should ideally work. You must remember though that you cannot select Groups (only Ledgers)

- Rushabh

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the reply… The problem is it doesn't give any result for any input… I tried as you said according to the available accounts…

Thanks!

Hi,

Say you want to search for "ABC Corp", you can search using "%Corp" or "A%Corp" or "ABC%" etc.

Thanks,

Anand.

> In my virtual box, i run the system and i cannot filter the accounts when i create a Journal Voucher. It gives 0 results when i search the accounts using wild cards. Pl help me on this.
>

--

--

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta

I checked. it works there. but in the virtualbox it doesn't :frowning:

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you check the web console and see if there is an error there? This should ideally work. You must remember though that you cannot select Groups (only Ledgers)

- Rushabh

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks,

Anand.

>

--

--

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta

--