What is the relation of name and fieldname in "frappe.db.get_value(doctype, name, fieldname)"

Hello guys, I having hard time understanding the difference between a name and fieldname in implementing “frappe.db.get_value(doctype, name, fieldname)”. I have all the stuff created but am confused which is which name and fieldname

Name is the name of the Document of the given doctype. And fieldname is the name of column in the document.
For example,
Sales Invoice is a doctype.
SINV-2021-00001 is name of a document of type Sales Invoice.
Fieldname is the name of the field who’s value you want to fetch, like status, posting_date, grand_total etc

Thanks for your response I have tried but am getting an error "AttributeError: ‘DrugPrescription’ object has no attribute ‘strip’ "

Hey @kelvin, you may want to give more details about your error.

Make sure “strip” is a fieldname in your doctype.

Make sure the fieldname exists. You can go to DocType List and open DrugPrescription and check fieldnames in the table there.

I am wondering where does that word strip comes from, since its now where in the code

I am not able to edit or create any field names for any fields. It seels I did something that triggered this type of issue. Can someone guide what exactly needs to be done to again allow me to edit the field names? Does it need any special permissions?