What does the ERPNext Foundation Mean to You?

Hi,

Apologies for the sudden onslaught of surveys (hey, we thought you guys wanted action!!), but here is a survey that gets your thoughts about the Foundation and what direction you want it to take, what you want it to do for you and what you will do for the Foundation (Remember JFK: "Ask not…).

You can spend 10 minutes on the survey or 10 hours. The choice is yours. But please do complete this survey as soon as you can.

Here’s the link:

Thanks

Jay

sent !

(added the ‘!’ in order to comply with 5 character minimum requirement for posts [which I have exceeded massively with this explanation])

Thanks for your response. You are hereby crowned as The First Responder.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

where’s my crown?

1 Like

Here you go!! Okay its a badge!!

1 Like

nice !

Are the answers visible anywhere to the public (not eager to see my own again, I mean everybody’s answers)? Would be interesting to see what people have said

Yes. We should make answers available for all to see. But not when the survey is open as we don’t want people to be biased or influenced by others responses.

Thanks

Jay

2 Likes

any new developments in this matter? I hope I’m not the only contributer still?

I was just thinking whether it was an idea to manage this project in an ERPNext instance? that would add transperacy to the matter which leads to make accomplishments much faster