Website user permission

Hello,

I have created a website user, then link it to existing customer. i am able to login with this user, and could see some items (Projects, Orders, Invoices, Shipments, Issues, Addresses ) please refer screenshot.
My issue are

1. i couldn’t limit display for “Module Access”, even when i unchecked several modules or all. The items are still showing under this website user. Is it a bug?

2. Can the website user see serialize items?

3. I have created a Stock Entry with multi serial numbers. How could be possible for a website user to view individual each item serial number?

Thanks a lot.

bz

@bzero website modules are not configuable as of now, maybe we will fix it in the next release

cc @KanchanChauhan

1 Like

Thanks @rmehta
May i know when will the next version including website correction release?

bzero

The next one is going to be a major release. ETA unknown as of now, but around a month.

@bzero btw, it is already fixed in “develop” branch. You can start playing with it now if you like.

@rmehta
Thanks for all!

My ERPNext setup is from GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps
How could i switch to “develop” branch? Does it execute only following command under /frappe-bench folder?

bz

me again,

i tried to executed the command # bench update
After finishing, logged with website user and i see Shipping (as attached screenshot), no more other modules, although i enabled all for this website user.

It’s still not fixed for this issue.
Could you please take a look and fix it?

Thank you.

bz

Hi bzero

Thanks for reporting, we are working on this issue.

Thanks, Rohit

1 Like

@rohit_w
Thanks for your answer.

One more thing, the avatar couldn’t work normally, after logging it only shows as attachment.
Please have a look this.

bz

@bzero

You will get the other modules once it has records.
Regarding avatar, if internet is not available then it doesn’t work.

Thanks Rohit

@rohit_w
The internet is still working, but the avatar couldn’t show on the top right section.
But it could show at NAV left section when i go through “My Account”

@bzero

Take update once again.

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w
I updated the site by using # bench update
After that, trying to logging with “Website user” and i see no top right link anymore, please refer the attachment image.
It means no link to access “Account” menu.

@bzero

Provide your console log.

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w
which file and path should be contained the console log?
i am also using nginx as instruction.

Thank you.

@bzero

Browser’s console log.
One more thing can you able to see profile image on user’s form, for example see attachment.

If yes then run command bench build and check image is showing or not on top right section.

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w
please see attachment for the screenshot.
the profile image can show.

@bzero

We have fixed the issue,
Kindly take the update once again and check

Thanks, Rohit

1 Like

@rohit_w
Nice. The avatar now displays properly. Thanks a lot!

Back to original issue, cause the “website user” couldn’t have correct permission as it should be.
For example, i have enabled all “Modules access” but only “Shipments” appears.

You could see more detail in attached screenshots.
Thanks so much.

@bzero

Check portal settings, modules are enabled?

Thanks, Rohit