Website Module: How to change the background with an Image

I would like to change the background of the home page with an image. Kindly help me with the same.

Well I have got to know how to change the background:

• Websites
    • Tools
    • Style Settings
      • Here upload your background image and then use it as a background
The problem is with the custom css style which is auto generated, but there should be a way to edit it manually since everyone knows that there is a limitation to the kind of customisation that can be done with pick and choose therefore a custom css should be editable or should have another field where we can enter custom css.

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for sharing!

Is there a specific css setting you want us to include? The issue with giving a free hand to the user to edit css is a recipe for disaster because it can mess up things.

Our philosophy is to make the website look very simple yet readable and content focussed.

best,
Rushabh

---------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP.

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

On 14-Feb-2012, at 10:24 PM, Aditya Duggal wrote:

Well I have got to know how to change the background:
  • Websites
    • Tools
    • Style Settings
      • Here upload your background image and then use it as a background
The problem is with the custom css style which is auto generated, but there should be a way to edit it manually since everyone knows that there is a limitation to the kind of customisation that can be done with pick and choose therefore a custom css should be editable or should have another field where we can enter custom css.

HI Rushabh,

I am trying to apply a background image in the home page but that image is not as per expectation, would need your help to align that image properly.

Hi Aditya,

As per the recent update, you should be able to select background colour from:

Web-site >> Style setting >> Background colour.

Click on the field, and it will show the option from where you can opt for colour, adjust brightness etc. Based on select, code will be generated in background colour field.

Basic codes based on colour:

For Blue - 265676
For Yellow- BAB63D
For Red - BA4634
For Green - 25BA39
For Navy blue - 57BAB7

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Umair Sayyed

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad…@rigpl.com> wrote:

HI Rushabh,

I am trying to apply a background image in the home page but that image is not as per expectation, would need your help to align that image properly.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

---- ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP ----