[Webinar] Process Based Manufacturing, BOM Templates New Approach

Webinar’s started. Here’s the link. Please join if you can:

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 8, 2021 03:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrc-CqqDIpG9S3ahFcs7VjRgLDKjzXgo_y

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

We had a great Webinar. Amazing work by Aditya. Thanks Aditya. A video of the recording will be posted very soon.

Thanks to all the participants - we had 18 participants at the Webinar.

Thanks

Jay

6 Likes

It was a pleasure.

Thank you @adityaduggal for the session. And @JayRam for setting it up. Appreciate it.

It will be worth seeing the video for all the consultants/developers as it broadens the vision of ERPNext in Process Manufacturing involving complex process, beautifully designed & developed in innovative way, still having a quite common sensical approach keeping in mind the end user (operator/ shop floor person).
Thanks @adityaduggal for sharing the wonderful work.

Can someone send the recording link of this Webinar as my bad luck as not attended this webinar.

Appreciate and Thanks in advance for the presenters of this webinar to send this webinar recording link

As promised on the Webinar I am enclosing the link to the custom app which once installed would enable the process manufacturing. The documentation is missing but if someone wants to add the docs they are most welcome.

Version-12 Compatible

3 Likes

Great !

Can we have the link to the video? I missed the call

We appreciate recorded video link too

I would like to join next session
thanks

Yes, Video will be put up later today. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Jay

3 Likes

Hi,

Here’s the video. Thanks @adityaduggal.

Enjoy.

Thanks

Jay

9 Likes

Thanks @JayRam, and thanks @adityaduggal

Very nice webinar. I wanted to see if you have a similar seminar on basic manufacturing as well?

Sure, we can have a Webinar on basic manufacturing. Let’s compile a list of things that people would want covered in Manufacturing.

Thanks

Jay

@JayRam I would like to thank you for the efffort you are doing along with @adityaduggal for his disponibility.

For basic manufacturing webinar I will introduce few topics that I am looking to see in ERPNext.

1- How to generate a master production schedule, input and output
2- How to run Material requirement planning MRP
3- How to identify work stations, what main elements to define production capacity?
4- what manufacturing processes covered by ERPNext, discrete vs process?

Thx
Nofal

2 Likes