We have the following issue:
When a doctype is sent by mail, it conatins a link "view in browser". We have defined a default print template different than the standard, and this works well in the normal preview. However, when opening the web view from the mail, it always opens the original/standard view.
Can someone confirm this? In my opinion, it should be the default print view that should be used...
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new print template for sales order
- make the new sales order template the default print template for sales orders
- create a sales order
- send it by mail
- compare the attached pdf with the "view in browser"
- web browser should show selected default template
Actual behaviour (ERPNext: v8.7.0 (master))
- web browser shows the initial template