Want to make money with as a ERPNext Service Provider (ESP)?

Almost :slight_smile: Let me know if you want to speak.

Firstly are you guys doing a thorough demo of ERPNext to the customer? If yes, are you able to satisfy the customer that the product suits their requirements? Are you able to confidentiality and quickly display the features and it’s working asked by the client? Do you understand client business?

If you can satisfy client then the actually don’t care of the source. Today clients are fine to open source but they need to be comforted that your business here to stay and you won’t vanish one day leaving them with a system that no one else can work on.

2 Likes

See client have wrong interpretation of open source, they said since it’s free so it’s not serious, no single point of discussion and responsability is not identified when it comes to community concept, they are not confortable at all. They are ready to pay lot of money but they have one single party at hand.

You have figured it out. :slight_smile:

If I want to speak?

I told the Frappe guys this and never got an email back in response. You can’t have flat pricing across the whole world for rich and not-so-rich economies alike. There has to be an economic index applied to the pricing.

2 Likes

I guess by demonstrating competence with the platform and showing how it can solve their specific problems. We don’t really have the issue that the client doesn’t take us seriously because we’re selling open source because we are able to make the platform do what we say it will do and are able to price appropriately for the market or industry that we’re implementing in.

4 Likes

Has the book been written?

Hello from this side

Make your own price bro

Was this book ever written?

Unfortunately this will be in the “unfinished works”! But in a few words :slight_smile:

1. know your topics / erpnext / customization etc
  2. dont hustle your customers
  3. be reliable / say what you will do / do what you say you will do
  4. communicate with clients / more the better
  5. be patient / use the time to grow.

There is no magic bullet.