V12 tasks not showing up in the project

So I’ve seen that a project does not show the tasks connected to that project anymore.

Is this a new feature or a bug ?

Anyway, what is the best way to show the tasks related to this project inside the project itself ?

Hi,

Yes the feature has been designed that way, the tasks do not show below in the project itself, you can see them on the dashboard. Once you click on the tasks, it will open a separate page where you can see the list. Screenshot attached below:

Regards,
Reema

I think that’s not a very wise decision because seeing the project related tasks was such a comfort and so productive.

Modifying the doctype, how would you do it ?

Hi,

The reason for doing so was it was creating duplicate tasks; same in the list view and in the project itself. Also, it was synced vice versa increasing the overhead of maintaining it and updating.

Regards,
Reema

I’ve never confronted this issue before so I can’t provide accurate feedback but I can say that for me and my company employees, we loved the tasks showing in the project itself.

Actually, we always looked inside the project for the tasks and never inside the Task list. This is feedback based on user usability

“So I’ve seen that a project does not show the tasks connected to that project anymore.”

This explains the reason for the change was due to a design defect Project and task table Bug