V11 Release Date

Hi,
When is the ERPNext V11 target release date?

@s_list, ERPNext v11 will be released in the 3rd or 4th week of June (Tentative).

7 Likes

The 4th week of June is over. What is the current expectation of when v11 will be released? Looks like there is still some work to do:

We are in the testing phase. The milestone has multiple open issues related to testing.

1 Like

Any updates for the release date for V11 ?

It will be released on 10th of July (Tuesday).

4 Likes

Great. :slight_smile:

If ERPNext V11 is released. ERPNext V10 will available for production in future…

1 Like

Any news on release of V11?

Still there is a lot of testing going on and lot has to be tested. We have silently released it by creating a v11 branch and v11-hotfix branch which will likely be converted into a staging branch.

We have decided to release v11 as stable as possible. Hence, the delay.

9 Likes

Is there anyway for us to help the testing process? I would like to contribute to the community

1 Like

You can help us by testing on beta.erpnext.com (runs on v11) and report the bugs on github.

3 Likes

Would you recommend v11 for production, if we are using only the core modules of accounting, sales and stocks.

@shreya115 Any specific points to test? or do we just go through improvised process cycles?

You can use v11 for production but I would recommend waiting until it’s officially released.

There are no specific points to test, it contains a plethora of new features so test it all out!

1 Like

Is there a list of new features available anywhere?

3 Likes

For the scoop check here Open Day June 2018

Is v11 officially released ?

In this page the release date is 10th of july and I don’t see anymore v11 branch in github.
Should develop branch will be merged in master ?

Regards.

We have pushed staging branch which will eventually be version 11 and merged to master. We are still doing active testing on this branch and pushing fixes.

4 Likes