Hi, I found there are 3 versions of ways to update erpnext, i would like to clarify which is the true one?
1) from: http://erpnext.org/how-to-install-erpnext
- Backup your database!
- Pull changes
./lib/wnf.py --update origin master
cd /path/to/erpnext ./lib/wnf.py --pull origin master ./lib/wnf.py --latest ./lib/wnf.py --build sudo supervisorctl restart gunicorn
3) from: https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/wiki/Migrating-your-erpnext-instance-to-wsgi
cd app && git pull origin master && cd .. cd lib && git pull origin master && cd .. sudo pip install -r lib/requirements.txt ./lib/wnf.py --latest ./lib/wnf.py --build
Please advise me which one is true for updating erpnext?
Thank you so much.
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.