Update Inventory on POS Invoice creation

Is there any way to update inventory at the time of creation POS Invoice?

Since Cashier used to close the POS end of the day, stock will also deduct end of the day. So from store, Sales person or authority can’t have any option to know how much inventory already sold and how much is left. So in my understanding it’s mandatory to have the feature of stock deduction at the time of POS Invoice.

we handled this problem by coding in the POS - if need more help you can contact nader@datasofteg.com

Or you could simply use POS Awesome .

It is free

POS Awesome doesn’t have complete features. Like “Pos awesome is currently tax inclusive only.”

Hi
I recently made it optional. By setting an option in POS Profile “Tax Inclusive”.
It will reflect after press “Pay”, because the tax is calculated on the server-side.
You can try it from develop branch and any notes are welcome.

1 Like

hey youssef , do you have any future plan that allows us (for many countries) to have the items scanned with exclusive taxes and at the end to display severals taxes to be added to the total?

i know pos awesome is inclusive, but can you, how to modify it to be exclusive?

something like this? https://i.cbc.ca/1.2506065.1390365649!/fileImage/httpImage/pam-treller-s-receipt.jpeg

Yes, this feature should be added.
I worked on it a while ago but it didn’t work properly,
I will work on it later and will add it to version 14

Thank you!!
I don’t want to rush you, but I plan to open my retail business at the end of this month, and that’s the only thing missing.
Do you think you might be able to get it done within a month or if not, what is your estimated time?

Also, some of the products are not taxable such as water and prescriptions drugs. Do you know if there is a way to set it by default that those are not taxable? And as prescription drugs, can we just add an item called “rx” with a variable “amount” for each client in pos awesome?

We are really lucky to have you here!