Update... after Validate

Hello,

I’m using some custom scripts on Quotation, Sales Order, Sales Invoice and Payment Entry. Every time I make a new document, first Save and then Submit. At this point everything is fine as usual.

But (for example) if I make a Sales Order directly from Quotation, the Quotation status turns to “Not Saved” and the button that should indicates “Cancel”, it says “Update”.

I’ve being trying some changes at the customs scripts to try to fix this, but the issue remains…

cur_frm.add_fetch("item_code", "uso", "uso");

cur_frm.add_fetch("item_code", "tipo_de_servicio", "tipo_de_servicio");

cur_frm.add_fetch("customer", "fecha_nacimiento", "fecha_nacimiento");

cur_frm.add_fetch("tipo_de_orden", "tipo_orden_descripcion", "tipo_orden_descripcion");

frappe.ui.form.on("Quotation", "tipo_de_orden", function(frm) {cur_frm.fields_dict['items'].grid.get_field('item_code').get_query = function(doc) {
	if (frm.doc.tipo_de_orden=='Agencia Funeraria'){
		return {
        	filters: [
		['Item', 'item_group', 'in', doc.tipo_de_orden]
		]
		}
		}
	else {
		return {
        	filters: [
		['Item', 'item_group', 'in', [doc.tipo_de_orden, 'Todos los Grupos de Artículos']]
		]
		}
		}
};
});

frappe.ui.form.on("Quotation", "oficialia", function(frm) {
	if (frm.doc.oficialia=="01"){
		frm.set_value("localidad", "CIUDAD NICOLAS ROMERO");
		validate = true;
	};
	if (frm.doc.oficialia=="02"){
		frm.set_value("localidad", "LA COLMENA");
		validate = true;
	};
});

frappe.ui.form.on("Quotation Item", {
	base_rate: function(frm, cdt, cdn) {
        var d = locals[cdt][cdn];
        frappe.model.set_value(d.doctype, d.name, "pagos", (d.base_rate - d.enganche)/d.meses);
	validate = true;
    }
});

enganche: function(frm, cdt, cdn) {
        frappe.model.set_value(d.doctype, d.name, "pagos", (d.base_rate - d.enganche)/d.meses);
	validate = true;
    }
});

meses: function(frm, cdt, cdn) {
	validate = true;
    }
});

When I go back to Quotation and clic “Update”, a message indicates that any of the custom fields I created, cannot be updated after validate.

Any thought what I’m missing or what I maybe doing wrong?

Was something else added or modified than this Goods and Services Tax (GST India)?
That by the way, it only applies to India but now probably we all have it.

Because, last week I didn’t have this issue, all my custom scripts worked perfectly. I’m using a payed Frappe cloud account.

Hello,

This issue has been fixed from our end.

Best,
Prakash

Hi,

I found more changes today, a different way to handle filters. But this behaviour of Save, Submit and then Update instead of Cancel, at the main button, remains.

Your last updates are causing issues on customs scripts, I’m having to modify them once again to avoid more issues with my client.

And… by the way, this new GST for India, still there.

Regards.