Understand inboxes

I am currently familiarizing myself with ERPNext.

I checked the e-mail function yesterday and have asked 3 questions so far.

1. I would like to have several inputs: Example: samples, inquiries, orders, service
    I once created the “standard inbox” and it was then also my “standard outbox”

2. After a few tests, e-mails were sent through the standard outbox, and I was also shown that the sending of e-mails did not work before because they did not arrive. How can / could I send this again?

3. How can I change the “Worker” for sending and picking up to frequent. Currently this does not run every minute.

Hi there,

1. I’m not sure what the question is here. You can create multiple inboxes, and then grant access to those inboxes in the User document. Marking something as the Default Inbox just indicates that that box will be set as the reply-to address for outgoing-only accounts.

2. You can see all sent emails in the Email Queue list. If there was a sending error, there is an action button on the document allowing you to try sending again. If the email was sent successfully (according to your SMTP server), there’s no way that I’m aware of to send it again.

3. There’s no direct way to set the queue hold-length unfortunately, but you can add a new trigger for every minute in an app’s hooks.py file:

1 Like