Unable to submit purchase invoice: Debit and Credit not equal for this voucher

Hello,

I’m getting the exact same error message “Debit and Credit not equal for Purchase Invoice #PINV-00025. Difference is 0.06”. Is there a permanent fix for this problem or do I have to increase the float precision as workaround solution?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Wee Nee

Which version?

@rmehta i’m on version 5.1.2.

@rmehta Any feedback on this?

This should have been updated. Floating point differences are automatically rounded off.

I’m also having this problem.

Hello ERPNXT experts i’m also getting same problem .
error is following
“Debit and Credit not equal for purchase invoice #PINV-00001. Differance is 0.08”
i try all logic’s which discuss early but still not moving ahead.
please suggest me how to solve this issue .
m using
ERPNext: v6.21.0
Frappe Framework: v6.22.0

Please check image which attached here.

Regards
vishal

This is weird, do you have a customization?

Hello @rmehta , sir i didn’t make any customization in this
why don’t you check directly from my account …
please find my id = 1worldguru@gmail.com
as per my little knowledge i try my best to find solution on this
but sir i’m failure to find correct solutions … this problem not finding in
purchase order or purchase receipt … in this both docs system have auto rounding facility
but in purchase invoice i didn’t find this options .
check below images for reference.

Regards
vishal

I’m also having this problem.
My actual Erpnext version is v6.21.6, updated yesterday.
The error message is “Debit and Credit not equal for Purchase Invoice #URA-3-2016. Difference is 0.05.”
I changed the float precision from 2 to 6 decimals but nothing.

CC @nabinhait

@1worldguru and @Mladen_Jelavic please create a record in the demo.erpnext.com. It will help to analyse the case and to fix it.

Pushed a fix [fix] GLE for Rounding loss allowed upto 1 for all transactions except JE by nabinhait · Pull Request #4838 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Hello,

i have the same problem after updating to latest version. I am not able to cancel document created from POS. This is the error

How could i cancel this document?

Should i create issue on github for this?

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, then please create a record in demo.erpnext.com and add the link of the record in the github issue.

this is quite dificult to replicate. I have this on 2 pos invoice. Could i delete them from database and create it again? Will i have some kind of error after that?

Hi,

I have a similar error , from a submitting invoice SINV-03077
giving error Debit and Credit not equal for Sales Invoice #SINV-03077. Difference is -0.5.
can you please help with a solution

All these errors are related to data, really difficult to replicate. If you can replicate the error in demo.erpnext.com, please create the invoice and share the invoice number.