Unable to send quotation by mail

Hello ,

I don't really like the print format included in erpnext, so I created my own about a week ago. And everything was fine.
But today I Made a quotation for a customer, submitted it. And when I tried to send it with my custom print format it wouldn't do anything, the email dialog was still there. I tried with the standard print format et the others, it worked well. But just with my print format it wouldn't work.
I tried creating a new print format to see if it changed anything, but still the same bug.

What should I do ?

thanks
Hassan



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/68f947b8-3b9f-40e0-af8a-d56e1a1e8297%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Hassan,

There should be an error message in the browser's JavaScript console. It will help to debug the issue.

Thanks,
Anand.


On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM, hassan bellounis <ha…@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ,

I don't really like the print format included in erpnext, so I created my own about a week ago. And everything was fine.
But today I Made a quotation for a customer, submitted it. And when I tried to send it with my custom print format it wouldn't do anything, the email dialog was still there. I tried with the standard print format et the others, it worked well. But just with my print format it wouldn't work.

I tried creating a new print format to see if it changed anything, but still the same bug.

What should I do ?

thanks
Hassan



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/68f947b8-3b9f-40e0-af8a-d56e1a1e8297%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAAQzbF1OT0uZpacDym5xg38AgHBX1Kmvt2KM-61W64hN8AkbNg%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Here is what I get on firefox :

NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500
ReferenceError: s is not defined                                          frappe.min.js line 1675 > eval:1
NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/13dad01b-804e-46bc-b88e-fcbdd00f6cb2%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi hassan

Can you reproduce this error in chrome browser? It shows better error traces in its JavaScript console. 

Sent from my phone

On 16-Jul-2014, at 19:42, hassan bellounis <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is what I get on firefox :

NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500
ReferenceError: s is not defined                                          frappe.min.js line 1675 > eval:1
NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:                                              frappe.min.js:1500



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/13dad01b-804e-46bc-b88e-fcbdd00f6cb2%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/8245DFBA-6FFE-436B-BF52-86AE7CAE0DAF%40iwebnotes.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  1. Uncaught ReferenceError: s is not defined VM72:1
    1. (anonymous function)VM72:1
    2. $.extend.run_embedded_jsfrappe.min.js:1675
    3. $.extend.renderfrappe.min.js:1660
    4. $.extend.buildfrappe.min.js:1659
    5. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1234
    6. o.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:3
    7. r.handlejquery.min.js:3



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/b4a2a51b-0c30-465f-aedd-53d459053a17%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

There is an error in your print format's code. Something to do with a variable or property "s".  

Sent from my phone

On 16-Jul-2014, at 20:00, hassan bellounis <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

  1. Uncaught ReferenceError: s is not defined VM72:1
    1. (anonymous function)VM72:1
    2. $.extend.run_embedded_jsfrappe.min.js:1675
    3. $.extend.renderfrappe.min.js:1660
    4. $.extend.buildfrappe.min.js:1659
    5. (anonymous function)frappe.min.js:1234
    6. o.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:3
    7. r.handlejquery.min.js:3



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/b4a2a51b-0c30-465f-aedd-53d459053a17%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/F44049C0-69DE-43D2-AEE6-CA1ECA36321C%40iwebnotes.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.