Unable to load the desk

Hi I’m unable to load the desk whenever I try to switch to desk the erpnext logo appears and everything is blank, upon opening the console i get errors that are in the file desk and a line number for it. Is there a manual way to reset the website settings from the server side on the bench

Can you please post a screenshot of the errors shown in the console?

Hi these seems to be the errors from the console logs.

How do i remove this particular line from desk file. I cannot access the website settings again because of this line. Is there any way to remove this line via the back end as the front end won’t load unless this line is gone. Please help

Please help me I’ve uploaded the screenshots

Your website is being reported as a suspect malicious website. You should get your service provider to assist you to access the backend files.

Hi Atharva,

May be this is bug

Workaround Solution: remove tracking id script from header section in web setting.

to be able to do that I need to be able to get access to the website settings and access to the desk. But because of that line the desk doesn’t load up and I cannot access it.
Please help and explain what should I do.

Hi Atharva,

Did you sort this issue? I am also facing the same issue. I embedded a chat app into the HTML header section and now i am unable to even open the desk

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kumar K

Same thing happened with me! Did not find any solution and moved onto a new version with fresh install. If you happen to have any answer please let me know. Thank You

Hi Atharva,

I followed Revant_one’s reply in the following thread and it worked for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kumar K

Thank You so much for your Help. This has solved my problem as well.