Turn off auto creation of ToDo's

I love the UX of ERPNext BUT I cannot figure out how to turn off the auto creation of todo’s. I want the ability to utilize the assignment but every time I assign an issue or task a todo is created. How can I turn this feature off?

1 Like

To do is assignt it self…so its on 1 module i think… i think you just want to remove the nofication number for to do…

I want to be able to assign a Task, Lead, or Issue to a user and a Todo not be created. Currently If I create a task , then assign it a todo is automatically generated. I want this behavior to stop. If I create an task I want to assign the task and the user will work the task not a todo. Is it possible to turn off this auto generation of todo’s ?

do you mean task in a project?..if just assign in every document i think its not possible… task and to do i think its just the same…^^

In ERPNext if you assign a task, a lead or any document it automatically creates a todo. The todo is a separate item. I do not want this to happen but cannot figure out how to turn this feature off.

I do not want when I assign an document to someone for a to do to be created. How can I stop the autocreation of todos

Hello, @jason.hamer Have you found anything to solve this?
because I am facing the same issue.
I have to assign 3000+ leads to users and it auto-creating 3000+ to-do. I do not want that auto-create to-do while assigning leads.

@Meet_Patel If you want to use the standard assignment feature ToDos are a must as they’re used to track the details of the assignment.

What is the trouble with having those ToDos? Are you facing any performance issues?

@adityahase

Actually, Before some days this is not happing, but I don’t know why this is happing for 3-4 days. and this is a time-consuming process because the salesperson has to update the status on lead and to-do both.