Transfer records in doctypes to another depends on status

am trying to transfer records in doctype to another depends on status in first doctype
example :
after create recoed status is request , after days when user changed status from request to final approval i need to transfer the record to another doctype and remove it from first doctype .
plz any help here .

any help plz

it impossible no one have idea about this !

are the fields same in both doctypes?

i need to completly transfer the rocords when status changed

you need to clarify what exactly and why you need to transfer? As for transferring we can create new records using python insert function and can be coded that when a status change create these new records

and I am not sure if you are asking code wise or just a normal feature of erp through UI, as for UI I don’t think its possible but its simple using python code

yes i need this
we can create new records using python insert function and can be coded that when a status change create these new records
with python code but i need the steps what i have to do ?

thanks

Please describe your use case and DocTypes in detail so people are able to help. :wink:

i need transfer becuse when status changed i need this record to be in onther table
the table will be name “final_approved” which contain the records has this status

plz if you have help

Well can I ask why do you want to move them to another table if status changed? We have many filters to filter out that which records are present in our table with status of “final approved”.
Thats great if it can be resolved this way otherwise as I told you that there is a validate function use that when status changes, add record in the new table using insert function.