After reviewing the current software market, we have made the executive decision to disable access to the ERP via browser and move completely to mobile.
We have several exciting features in the pipeline for ERPNext Mobile:
- We’ll be releasing ERPNext AI which is the most extensive feature that we’ve developed so far. It will automatically scan everything related to your business by scanning your emails, SMS, chats, location and phone calls, and intelligently find out what data it will need. It will know when you are working or not.
- ERPNext AI will be integrated with Siri, Cortana and Google Now, so you can now talk to your ERP!
- You can scan documents with your phone’s camera for rapid data entry.
- We’re also adding Android Wear / Apple Watch support so you can always check your Journal Entries no matter where you are.
- ERPNext loves pomodoro. Shaking your phone will start a 25 min timer, followed by a break of 5 mins, when you won’t be able to use ERPNext.
ERPNext is taking a bold step to evolve into a modern information management system. We hope you are as excited as we are!
I think this is a great step towards to the future of ERPNext and Frappe Technologies as a company.
@anand, perhaps the title is a little confusing, but does this mean regular browser access from a laptop/desktop will no longer be in development? or is this post purely just speaking for ERPNext on mobile? I think we should disable all laptops and desktops completely… Happy AFD
Finally! This is really good news.
im a bit curious about disable from browser … did it mean we cant work from PC ?.. its not what im imagine right?..
the changes will be there will be awesome mobile application version will be released, am i right?
Hi Anand and team,
Always good to have a sneak peak on upcoming features but i’m always suspicious on big bold announcement made on #Aprilfools day
Cool announcement on 1st April
@anand Today is 1st April
Perhaps we can add the mic drop feature to really tie in google integration?
Excellent Joke. Thanks god some of us realized it is 1 april.
Hillarious!! Glad you’re still able to dream
I was going to suggest a Monkey Logic feature. Basically idea is that a Monkey can do the work of an enterprise. ERPNext AI would translate random keystores from Monkey into business logic and apply it intelligently. Just imagine how much it would grow India GDP by. Having young Monkeys in the work force would triple the amount of workable population India has. Monkeys can now have professional jobs and they will not be forced to dance on the beat of a damru anymore. Just my 2 cents guys!