TAX Questions

Hi all,

A bit confused here. I’ve created a master tax template of 10%. When I create a quote, I put the item cost in the basic rate. eg $220 and I get net total $220.

In the tax section it shows me $20 for TAX (cost of the item I put at $200 when creating the item) and in the quote no Tax information is shown when printing. But when I change the quote to Sales Order then the correct amount and Tax is shown at $22.00 and added to the total

Is it possible to show the tax information on the quotation as well?

Hi,

Check that the "Tax included in rate" column is unchecked. It should be checked only in the case of tax inclusive pricing.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Nov 2, 2012 6:38 PM, "electromania" <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

A bit confused here. I've created a master tax template of 10%. When I create a quote, I put the item cost in the basic rate. eg $220 and I get net total $220.

In the tax section it shows me $20 for TAX (cost of the item I put at $200 when creating the item) and in the quote no Tax information is shown when printing. But when I change the quote to Sales Order then the correct amount and Tax is shown at $22.00 and added to the total

Thanks Anand.

On Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:53:16 AM UTC+11, Anand Doshi wrote:

Hi,

Check that the "Tax included in rate" column is unchecked. It should be checked only in the case of tax inclusive pricing.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Nov 2, 2012 6:38 PM, "electromania" <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

A bit confused here. I've created a master tax template of 10%. When I create a quote, I put the item cost in the basic rate. eg $220 and I get net total $220.