System failure. NEED HELP URGENTLY

sudo ls
install.py patches.txt

that’s all there is in the home directory

From the point I am looking at thing right now I can’t tell what you’ve done and how it was done.

If I am not mistaken, it doesn’t sound like you don’t have anything important stored in that erpnext instance, do you ? try a reinstall then … like a previous user here said, you should have a frappe-bench folder. Just restarting the server cannot delete files.

Trace back what happened or who did what.

@KonstantinG - Have you managed to resolve the issue?

Not really. What we’ve got:
Apparently there was an automatic update of the ERP, which led to its fall. We have a copy of the system (instance) on Amazon, but unfortunately it was made to save the database after the crash. We are currently trying to download the instance to a computer in order to physically extract the databases. After that, install a new system on Amazon and build the existing base into it.
If you have other ideas, we will be happy, because the situation is critical for the company.

@KonstantinG-

At least the mystery was solved. That helps formulate the next steps .

Do you have a snapshot of the environment before the crash? I’m unclear by what you mean by “it was made to save the database after the crash”

I’m sure I don’t need to mention this but I would think its in your interest to engage an experienced resource to manage you ERP environment.

Anyway, wish you all the best with the recovery exercise.

instance which is a copy of the one we used. this is not working as well

snapshot we’ve made immediately after falure

The experienced resource is a problem. if u r the one - let’s discuss the conditions.

Generally if mysql fails to restart or has some integrity issues after a crash, below post will help get the database up.

Can check error related logs from frappe-bench/logs folder for a clue on whats going on.

Hi,

From all the conversations so far, You have bitnami EC2 instance. Please execute the below commands

cd /opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench
bench build
bench restart

thank u, guys. u have saved my life.the volume was the issue. now everything is working.

Thanks, dude
:pray::pray::pray::pray:

just to be clear, the problem was the low
disc space

1 Like