Synchronizing Local Server and SaaS ERPNext instances

I often have internet connection and connection quality problems such that it is sometimes difficult to use the SaaS ERPNext optimally. I am wondering if it might not be better and what is required to implement local server and SaaS instances and maintain automatic data and settings synchronization when Internet connection is restored and/or or connection quality improves.

I will welcome all ideas, insights, comments, etc.

Dear Tunji,

Unfortunately the current state of technology does not allow that. We recommend users having connection with 2 ISPs if they have reliability issues. I don't know if it is possible in your area but thats what we do at Web Notes too!

best,
Rushabh

-----------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - Business Operating System

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

On 25-Jul-2012, at 6:35 PM, Tunji Suleiman wrote:

I often have internet connection and connection quality problems such that it is sometimes difficult to use the SaaS ERPNext optimally. I am wondering if it might not be better and what is required to implement local server and SaaS instances and maintain automatic data and settings synchronization when Internet connection is restored and/or or connection quality improves.

I will welcome all ideas, insights, comments, etc.

I share netmatrixng’s idea. That is great. I also facing similar situation.
Is there a software that can make synchronization between the two servers located at different places but there database status will always be the same. Or what is the best suggested solution?

Thanks every one in advance