Sync Items from ERPNext to Shopify

I have used below ERPNEXT and Frappe Framework
ERPNext: v12.10.1 (version-12)

Frappe Framework: v12.8.1 (version-12)
I am able to connect the Shopify Store to my ERPNEXT account.
Now orders are synced from Shopify to ERPNEXT properly no issues.
The issue is I am not able to sync items from ERPNEXT to SHOPIFY.
We basically want to sync my items,item stocks and customers from ERPNEXT to Shopify.
Can anyone please guide me to achieve this.

No reply?

Mind sharing if you needed any kind to give any permissions to a document or anything ?

We do have 3 companies setup in erpnext and i am getting the below error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/connectors/shopify_connection.py”, line 28, in sync_sales_order
validate_customer(order, shopify_settings)
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/connectors/shopify_connection.py”, line 73, in validate_customer
create_customer(order.get(“customer”), shopify_settings)
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/doctype/shopify_settings/sync_customer.py”, line 32, in create_customer
raise e
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/doctype/shopify_settings/sync_customer.py”, line 24, in create_customer
customer.insert(ignore_permissions=True)
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 224, in insert
self._validate_links()
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 766, in _validate_links
frappe.LinkValidationError)
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 377, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’, is_minimizable=is_minimizable)
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 356, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/global/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 316, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.LinkValidationError: Could not find Company Name: -

@ Nawar_Al-Mallouhi
Do you have any idea how we can sync items from ERNEXT to SHopify on ERPNEXT 12 version?

As per what i read previously there are no way, but the main purpose is only to deduct and create sales invoice when a selling happen from shopify automatically with ERP.

Still didnt work yet with me until now, did it work with you ??

We sync items with Shopify by using webhooks and Integromat. We have 2 scenarios running
On bin update in Erpnext, set the inventory qty in Shopify
And
On item after insert, create a product in Shopify

Hi @Mike_Z ,

Can you share your integromat scenario? I would be interested to do the same.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Frederic,
Check the other thread that you replied to. I responded with the integromat scenarios

Sorry, I didn’t see it. Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mike, is it possible to show it to me as well ?

Sure. Check out this thread