Stock report

Hi!

I have add a new field in Item master “Collection”. and I have pull that field into sale module.so that I can get sale report as collection wise also.
similarly I want “collection” field in Stock also so that I can get stock report as collection wise.but I am not able to do that.could you guide me.?
basically we want a report in stock which have "Item code, Name, Desc,Collection,…location…  qty,value) .

Regards,
Sanjay

Easiest way would be to embed the collection as a part of the item codification scheme and then filter by code. Another reason why codification is a good idea. Using item groups is also another solution.

Sent from mobile

On 19-Nov-2012, at 2:53 PM, Sanjay Yadav sa...@eudoraenterpriseltd.com wrote:

Hi!
I have add a new field in Item master “Collection”. and I have pull that field into sale module.so that I can get sale report as collection wise also.
similarly I want “collection” field in Stock also so that I can get stock report as collection wise.but I am not able to do that.could you guide me.?
basically we want a report in stock which have "Item code, Name, Desc,Collection,…location… qty,value) .

Regards,
Sanjay