Stock/Inventory Control - Internal Use of Itens

Hi, I’d like to know if there’s the functionality/process of internal use of the stock itens, like an employee asking for an inventory item and beeing able to receive it and that can be acessed to see the use of inventory itens between departments.

======================================================================
This email message was sent by website visitor while all operators were offline
User Details:

IP Address: 189.25.122.122
Host Name: 189.25.122.122
Referrer: http://s5.iwebnotes.com/index.cgi
Browser/OS: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/7.0.517.41 Safari/534.7

Hi Alexandre, 

For internal use, you can use the "Indent" transaction in the "Buying" module - This is a Purchase Requisition. Once the Indent is made by the employee, it can be converted to a "Purchase Order".

You can track indents by employee.

Hope this was useful

regards,
Rushabh

On Oct 26, 2010, at 8:09 PM, Alexandre Bordovsky wrote:

Hi, I'd like to know if there's the functionality/process of internal use of the stock itens, like an employee asking for an inventory item and beeing able to receive it and that can be acessed to see the use of inventory itens between departments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erpnext

World's most affordable ERP - Rs 299/user/month

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 26 Oct 2010 22:09
Subject: Re: Stock/Inventory Control - Internal Use of Itens
To: "Rushabh Mehta" <rm...@gmail.com>

Sincerely, I'm not intended to be the final user. I'm doing services for small consulting office in Brazil that attends micro/small companies, some startups and familiar companies.
The idea is to find useful solutions to people who can't afford high infra-structure without compromising much the quality and information. I had already seem NextErp (since it was published in killerstartups, I guess, and was called iwebnotes) and found it really good.
Right now I was looking for a simple Inventory Management System and, since it has to be in brazilian portuguese (to provide ease of access for customers), I have my limitations. Nexterp was the best I found and one of the most affordable even comparing with brazilian, english ones, whether they were offline, online, inventory only or ERPs.

I will keep studying NextERP to see it as a solution we can recommend, and if it is, I will be asking you to provide me whatever you can for me to translate it (even if it is just a list of the strings used).

Just to let you know, although I'm young, I used to be responsible for one of those big old ERP (Datasul, now from TOTVS) and yours is seems really good to me at the first look. Keep it users friendly!

Regs,
Alexandre

2010/10/26 Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com>
>
> Alexandre,
>
> Not given it a tho...