Stock entry items missing

I have a problem in ERPNext.
I have entered a stock entry for Item transfer in warehouse. But all the items on this transfer are missing on the system. how can i get this items to system?

Hi Nuwan,

Your post does not contain enough information. Are you saying items are missing? Like you can’t find the item codes? Or do you get a stock not available error. If latter, please ensure that you are using the right source warehouse where the required quantities are available. If you see that the required quantities are available, just check if the datetime stamp matches. Meaning that your outbound stock entry is after the inbound stock entry deposits those quantities in the warehouse.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

Please go to > stock > item. There you will list of item. If your requested item is available then go inside it. There you will find all transactions related to it in the dashboard.

1 Like

Hi JayRam,

Thanks for contributing.
There are several warehouse with serial and batch for item. I select wrong batch when transferring item between warehouse. stock summery is displayed correctly but does not allow the item to be issue.

Thanks

Hi Suresh Thakor,

Thanks for contributing.
There are several warehouse with serial and batch for item. I select wrong batch when transferring item between warehouse. stock summery is displayed correctly but does not allow the item to be issue.

Thanks