Stock entry and accounting effect

STOCK ENTRY AND ACCOUNTING EFFECT

Usually From Purchase Receipt entry to Purchase invoice and Then payment

But Without Purchase Receipt I have directly created purchase invoice and payment made the stock not added
In this situation what to do for the qty to be added in the stock.

Hello,

Purchase Invoice and Purchase Order doesn’t have impact on stock level. Only Purchase Receipt affect item’s stock level.

1 Like

OK I too understand that it does not have stock level, now how to add stock for the item

when i have not entered directly in purchase invoice and payment made, i want to know to add the stock with out affecting financial entries

@KRISGURURAJ what is the use case? You will have to add some value to your incoming stock.

i have cleary asked my question but why i am not getting correct answer but getting different answer not useful if you dont understand the question dont answer.

1. i have entered directly in the purchase invoice for that i have made payment also but i checked the stock ledger it was not added.

2. for the above transaction i have to add stock how to add

Normally, please do purchase receipt.then purchase invoice. Only purchase receipt affects stock ledger entry…

okay i too understand and know only purchase receipt entry will add in the stock
but i have done wrongly i am asking for rectification any body know how to rectify my problem for the below query all giving suggestions and answer without studying my query properly which i have given once again below

kindly any body know how to rectify my below query give the answer

I have entered directly in the purchase invoice for that i have made payment also but i checked the stock ledger it was not added.
For the above transaction i have to add stock how to add

Hope I understand your question…

Pls create purchase receipt then set the status to Close so you won’t need to invoice it…

Or

Cancel the payment then cancel the invoice. Then make new purchase receipt and do purchase invoice again…