Stock and Account Ledger Hang

Dear All ,
I have V8.3.5 when i try to open Stock and Account Ledger from Delivery note or invoice the page going to hang and i have to close the page but it working fine from account or stock pages

@Alaa_Badri,

Please the pull the lasted changes in erpnext and frappe app then run the following commands

bench build
bench clear-cache

Hope this helps

@makarand_b

Did you mean make bench update then run those commands

@Alaa_Badri,

yes, run the bench update command first then run bench build and bench clear-cache

@makarand_b

when i run bench update i got below massage
Cannot proceed with update: You have local changes in app “frappe” that are not committed.
Here are your choices:

1. Merge the frappe app manually with “git pull” / “git pull --rebase” and fix conflicts.
  2. Temporarily remove your changes with “git stash” or discard them completely
    with “bench update --reset” or for individual repositries “git reset --hard”
  3. If your changes are helpful for others, send in a pull request via GitHub and
    wait for them to be merged in the core.

And after run bench build and bench clear-cache i got error massage and the server is stopped Internal Server Error but after reboot it’s working a gain

@Alaa_Badri,

You have unstaged changes in frappe app, either stash the changes made in frappe app using git stash command or commit the changes and then try to update the frappe.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Makarand

@makarand_b

Thanks for your response how i can commit the changes

@Alaa_Badri,

to commit the changes use the
git add --all
git commit -m"your commit message"

@makarand_b

Thanks a lot for your reply

when i run the command i got this error
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

From which directory you are running the command? You need to be on frappe-bench > apps > frappe directory.