Statement of Account(Individual -Customer & Supplier) with PDC & Without PDC

How i can print Statement of Account(Individual -Customer & Supplier) with PDC & Without PDC. It is sending to customer for asking the payments ans supplier statement is for making payment after reconcile

Please filter General Ledger report based on Received / Payable account and Party (Customer/Supplier). Print Format for the General Ledger has been designed specifically for sharing with the client.

I asked you about the statement of Account(Individual -Customer & Supplier) with PDC & Without PDC. It is sending to customer for asking the payments and supplier statement is for making payment after reconcile.

Attached one of our Earlier software format for your reference .Here in your what you are saying is General Ledger it will show all the paid and non paid invoice .if we send that document customer will get confuse .can i get the statement of Account in attached photo format

Hi @vibin , managing PDCs in ERPnext is one of its weakness. We cannot create a statement showing same as the one you have in your screenshot. Actually, i have paid a bounty for a post to create this feature. If you want, you can help to make this feature and add a bounty for that post to add this feature in ERPNext. Please check this link Bountysource Hope you can help. thanks… :slight_smile:

PDC = Post-dated cheque - Wikipedia :man_facepalming:

In banking, post-dated cheque is a cheque written by the drawer (payer) for a date in the future. Whether a post-dated cheque may be cashed or deposited before the date written on it depends on the country.