Hello ERPNext community, my first topic here.
I find the following issues regarding Web Forms:
- In a Date form field, the datepicker widget appears without styling, as shown in this image:
This seems to be because the css file does not load. If I copy the
frappe/public/js/lib/datepicker/datepicker.min.css file into the Style Editor in Firefox, it looks fine.
The forms corresponding to the Healthcare module (Lab Test, Prescription and Patient Appointment) don’t have a “Save” or “Cancel” button, as in other forms (like Personal details or Addresses), so I cannot create new data not edit existing ones.
The form fields corresponding to Link FieldType don’t pull the data from the linked DocType. This seems to be the case with v11, but in v10 (specifically v11.1.58) the Link fields pull the corresponding data (I tried with the “Country” Link field in “Addresses” form).
This is my setting:
- ERPNext version: v11.1.4 (tried with v11.1.3 first)
- Frappe version: v11.1.4
- Bench version: v4.1.0 (with frappe_docker)
- Firefox 60.5.0esr
- Active User with Patient role
- Standard and default web forms
- Default Portal Setting
Do you have any idea of how to solve these issues?