SSL, multitenant, new setup problems

Hi everyone
I just moved from one VPS to another so I did a clean install and restored old data base.
I am running ubuntu server 20.04 LTS with erp 13 single site, I was trying to setup my cloudflare ssl which did not work.
There are and were some problems I ran into which I’ll mention here.
1- bench dns_multitenant on and then sudo service nginx restart returns an error. so Can’t turn ssl on.(side question it is needed to setup ssl right?)
2- I had two factor auth on my previous vps, which is working fine right now. but site.config.json had the lines

"enable_two_factor_auth": true,
 "encryption_key": "*****************************************"

which the new site doesn’t have. which makes google connections dont work too (i think) Can I just add them in manually or should i resetup from the site?
3- in previous site.config.json ssl crt and key path was written from root so “/home/…”
but right now it is just the file names.
4- I’m getting this warning in the end of bench update, did visit this and this but it did not resolve the issue. I don’t know if it’s connected.

UNRESOLVED_IMPORT : 'vue/dist/vue.js' is imported by ../erpnext/erpnext/public/js/hub/marketplace.js, but could not be resolved – treating it as an external dependency
Cannot find some dependencies. You may have to run "bench setup requirements" to install them.

UNRESOLVED_IMPORT : 'vue/dist/vue.js' is imported by ../erpnext/erpnext/public/js/hub/vue-plugins.js, but could not be resolved – treating it as an external dependency
Cannot find some dependencies. You may have to run "bench setup requirements" to install them.

MISSING_GLOBAL_NAME : No name was provided for external module 'vue/dist/vue.js' in output.globals – guessing 'Vue'
Browserslist: caniuse-lite is outdated. Please run:
npx browserslist@latest --update-db

5- Non of the current installation guides(1,2,3) work smoothly I had to move between several guides (I wish I remembered what I did exactly and pointed to it for new users) to finally get an install. I’ll try to redo soon and let you guys know.

Should I make separate posts for each

Hi

Where are the VPS hosted ?? is this different from the Cloudfare SSL ?

Yep, and that’s not the issue i think.
I was on the same provider before.
can not turn dns_multitenant on, I think thats the issue.

Did anyone else have a problem on turning dns_multitenant on in new installs or is it just me?

##Update.
1-I did a clean install again and this time was able to turn dns_multitenant on , and install ssl with no problem.
2-I did put in the old encyprion_key in new file so far i had no problem. if anyone knows of issues that may arise later please help me out.
Also i had to add the gmail domain and email on erpnext again. so far googledrive backup and gmail work.
3-using the problem resolved. (use full paths)

bench setup add-domain custom.erpnext.com --ssl-certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/erpnext.cert --ssl-certificate-key /etc/letsencrypt/live/erpnext.key

4- it’s still there.