Dear ERPNext Fans,
I was following about 15 howto’s on setting up the SSL on NextERP Server, but none of them were successfull.
The Goal is to:
- Have every site of NextERP automaticly rediricting to HTTPS with a valid (not self signed) certificate. **
** so when I enter the Next ERP domain myNextERPserver.com it redirects to https://myNextERPserver.com
I noticed that many users have this problem thats why I answer the following questions. I would really aprecheate not to ask for any file or config dumps, because then this topic would be not different from the others and could not really be used by anyone else who just wants to know how to generally setup HTTPs on his NextERP Server.
1. Where do I store the SSL Certificate?
2. Where do I store the SSL Private Key?
3. Which files have to be edited (with file like url /etc/ssl/certs) (number the files for next question)?
4. What changes have to be made to file 1. 2. 3…?
5. Are there any services to be updated after this?
Thank you very much for you help.