Six-week workshop on ERPNext

Hi,

I have started a social enterprise called Vidyarjan Academy, which works for the cause of enhancing employability of graduates. We are organizing six-week workshop on ERPNext for the unemployed computer engineering graduates. It will be conducted from 10 Feb 2020 to 20 March 2020. The batch size is expected to be around 20. Thanks to Indictrans for hosting it in its premises at Aundh, Pune.

During the first week of the workshop, we will cover how to use ERPNext as a business executive. In the second week, we will cover how to perform simple customization of ERPNext. Enrollment for just these two weeks will be available to ERPNext users also. Rest four weeks will be devoted to complex customization of ERPNext and will be targeted towards potential ERPNext developers.

I am looking forward to your support in one or more of the following ways:

1. Near the end of the workshop, evaluate some or all of the participants for hiring them in your organization.
  2. Present your success study of ERPNext implementation in an hour long session during first two weeks of the workshop.
  3. Help us in getting enrollments for this workshop by spreading the word within your sphere of influence.

One can attend the complete six weeks of workshop after passing an entrance test and paying the registration fee of Rs. 30,000. The fee for attending only first two weeks of workshop will be Rs. 15,000. Early bird discount of 20% will be available for registrations before 31st Dec 2019. Group discounts are also available. Financial aids are available for deserving candidates. The participants will need to bring their own laptop for this workshop. For more details, the interested candidates should send a WhatsApp message or SMS to +91 8104 365 281.

Thanks,

Shrikant Mulik

4 Likes

Are you planning to conduct workshop on erpnext in mumbai or on zoom. Please connect, I wish to learn more of erpnext for my personal use.