Shopify Integration Error - Help Needed

Dear community, I had the below error while attempting to sync Shopify with ERPNext. Can anyone help me?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/api.py”, line 32, in sync_shopify_resources
sync_products(shopify_settings.price_list, shopify_settings.warehouse)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py”, line 16, in sync_products
sync_shopify_items(warehouse, shopify_item_list)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py”, line 21, in sync_shopify_items
for shopify_item in get_shopify_items():
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/shopify_requests.py”, line 109, in get_shopify_items
for page_idx in xrange(0, get_total_pages(“products/count.json?”, ignore_filter_conditions) or 1):
NameError: name ‘xrange’ is not defined

erpnext_shopify app is now Deprecated.

And the issue is due to python version xrange function is Deprecated in python3.

Thank you for your help. I am not a programmer, could you suggest me a way to fix this? I would really appreciate if you are able to help.

Thank you in advance.

Hey @Raymond_Liew ,

You don’t need erpnext_shopify app anymore.

Shopify Integration now comes with ERPNext. Hope this documentation will help you https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/erpnext_integration/shopify_integration

Hi there, thank you for your help. I actually used the method that you are referring here, which got me to this error.

Hi,

Can you share the code and error traceback?

Any solution? still having the same problem.