Serial numbers in delivery receipts

Help! When I make delivery receipts the wrong serial numbers are transferred over. I manually fix them and when I save, the wrong numbers re-appear. Forum said to uncheck the box that says to auto set serial numbers based on fifo. Problem is that I don’t have access to do that. I had the administrator try and his screen doesn’t even show what mine does. What am I to do?

Hi Robert,

First: What’s a Delivery Receipt? A Delivery Note?

To turn off “Auto Set Serial Numbers based on FIFO”, you have to go to Stock Settings and you will see that check box there.

It’s unlikely that an administrator will not have access to this screen and if the administrator does not have access to the screen, it’s unlikely to be that of an administrator’s.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Good Morning Jay,

Yes. Delivery note. It also pertains to purchase receipts. Both need serial numbers. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to correct the matter and the guy we think we know who does, screen(the administrator) doesn’t even have what mine does and he doesn’t know where to go to find it. Is there a way I can send you a screen shoot of what his computer screen looks like? There is an issue and it seems that I keep trying to get answers in the forum without success. Is there a phone number to get support or another way? Thanks

Hi Robert,

Yes, please post a screenshot of your administrators view. You can also get your administrator to use the awesome bar and search for “stock settings” (just stock settings with the double quotes).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay