Send workflow notification to specific user

Hello !!

I have set up a workflow for payment entry. it works fine but it sends payment approval notifications to all account users and the account manager of other company.
So I don’t need to send this notification to another company’s account person.

Thanks,
-Meet.

have you applied user permissions based on company for such users? If they are restricted to a company, I don’t think they will be notified. Could you confirm if user permission is applied in this case? If not, apply user permission on a company for a user.

1 Like

Yes, I have applied that user permission on the company for that user.

But I got one thing that, we have one more company also, they didn’t get an email notification for workflow.

And all companies are getting email alerts for auto material requests.

@michelle

So this is fixed, right?

Yes, because items are common across companies. Hence, the email alert is sent to all.

No, I mean to say We have two subsidiary company but only one company is getting workflow notification, another one is not getting notification for workflow.

Can you set condition in the Actions table of the workflow?

This will ensure that the workflow is set only for this company.

Also, if user permissions are applied, the user belonging to one company should not get notification for other company. Can you set this and let us know if they still get a notification?

I tried doc.company ==‘XYZ’ but not worked.

One difference I found for why our 2nd subsidiary is not getting email because I setup user permission for Company and allow the Account module.
Maybe that’s why they are not getting workflow emails. and for all subsidiaries, I have to setup the same.