ERPNext Foundation ERPNext Cloud User Manual Blog Discuss Frappé* Donate

Select Shipping Address in Purchase Order does not work

hello,

i am using ERPNext: v10.0.18 (master), Frappe Framework: v10.0.18 (master).

and i found the “Select Shipping Address” in Purchase Order does not work, it cannot search any address even address had been linked with supplier.

please check. thank you.

I am also having the same problem. Anyone has the solution?

Can you just send a screenshot of when you click on the Select Shipping Address field?

Also, just make sure once that the address is linked with supplier master

I’ve linked the shipping address to the suppliers, but when I create new Purchase Order, the address doesn’t appear and I have to create a new address.

However, when I check in the supplier list, the shipping address is listed under the supplier.

Sorry I don’t know how to attach the screenshot here.

Also I just realised that the shipping address appears on the Select Supplier Address instead of Select Shipping Address

Open ERPNext in latest version of Firefox. Next to the url bar you will see a snip sign. Snip the area, choose copy button and paste it in the reply section. Image will be uploaded here.

I am also facing the same issue. Even a address is linked to the supplier as preferred shipping address nothing appears under select shipping address field when we try to create a new new purchase order against that supplier. Please find below the screenshot…

Did you ever find a solution? I’m finding this exact behavior as well.