- In Dev environment (Developer) goto Customize Form and select doctype as Employee
- In the Search Fields add department
- Now Search Fields field has these two entries “employee_name, department”
- Export Customizations to my custom app, you will see that the search fields data is reflecting in the employee.json under custom folder.
- Open a form with Employee link field and try to search for an employee, you could see the department name showing.
- Committed the changes and pushed to Git repository.
In another environment (Production), did a bench update.
Noticed that the custom folder is showing the employee.json with the department added in Search Fields.
But when I try the Employee field in a form, I don’t see the department.
I tried to open Customize Form for Employee and could not see department.
Tried the export fixtures method also.
i.e. added Property Setter to hooks.py and exported fixtures.
Still the Search Fields change in the Developer environment is not reflecting in the Production instance.
Am I missing anything or is this broken. I’m in the latest version (v13.14.1)