Screen Default - Journal Voucher

Hi ERP Team,

I have specified Default values as Cash Voucher in Voucher Type of Journal Voucher in Customize Form.

When i launch Journal Voucher, Voucher type defaulted as Cash Voucher, Fine.

But After Sales Invoice Authorize, When i click make payment, Journal Voucher screen defaulted with Bank Voucher… What is the way to change voucher type here also.

thanks
Jahir

as far as i know all cash entries get offset by a bank account entry as per the double entry accounting standard,
cheers,

Hi, thanks. But i was talking about usability issue. For my company always cash entries only. ( no bank transactions). So when we make payment entry from Sales Invoice screen, it is defaulting Bank. User every time need to change to cash and proceed. To save user entry time i was asking.

Any possibilities?
thanks
Jahir

try going to setup>customize form>journal entry

hi already i did. after making defaulting as cash voucher, if we launch Journal voucher it is working fine but if we launch journal voucher from Sales Invoice - Make Payment Entry, still it defaults bank voucher. may be it is bug in the system

@pajahir,

For [quote=“pajahir, post:1, topic:11007”]
When i launch Journal Voucher, Voucher type defaulted as Cash Voucher, Fine.

But After Sales Invoice Authorize, When i click make payment, Journal Voucher screen defaulted with Bank Voucher… What is the way to change voucher type here also.
[/quote]

you have to customize code of Journal Entry, here you have to add option of cash payment. There is only Bank entry option is available.